Blog Post 1

About Me:

Hi,

My name is Reiko Phillips and I'm a senior at the University of Tampa. I am a Film Major and have always had a love and admiration for television and film. Some of my favorite tv shows and movies would probably be, Dragon Ball Super, Boy Meets World, and The Dark Knight. I'm super excited about taking 2D Animation this semester because I've always had a love and passion for animated movies and cartoons especially anime.

Where I'm From? Florida

What's my favorite color? Turquoise Blue

Favorite Food? Pizza

Favorite Sports? Basketball and Football

I'm really excited for what this semester will bring and I'm excited to learn more about animation and what it has to offer. I hope that I can learn a lot and take it with me as I begin my next journey past college.

Comments

Popular Posts